Dashboard Widgets Not Working - January 10th 2024

Options
13»

Answers

• ezamora
    ezamora ✭✭
    edited 01/10/24
    Options

Yesterday I added to my dashboards some charts. It was fine. Today they have disappeared and it shows a message: unable to display chart. When I try to edit, I have to add the data again and when I select the data range, the system tell me I can not use that range of data. However, are the same range of data I used yesterday. Any idea?, this doesn't feel trustable.

• Josh Swendsen
    Options

Hi guys,

I've started work this morning to find my Metric Widget not displaying any data (happened overnight). I've tried placing a new metric widget and referencing the same and difference cells from different sheets and it still fails to work. Is anyone else having this problem at the moment?

• dmillerw
    Options

Smartsheet is throwing errors internally whenever interacting with metrics in dashboards. Here's hoping Smartsheet can resolve quick...

• jviergever
    jviergever ✭✭
    edited 01/10/24
    Options

We are in the same boat.... something has changed and wiped out every connection.

• KarenTF
    KarenTF ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have a system comprised of several sheets, reports, and dashboards. For some reason, every sheet summary metric widget on all dashboards just stopped working. Nothing has changed and it doesn't matter what source the info is pulling from, none of the sheet summary metric widgets are working. And even when I try to add a new metric widget and try to use the Sheet Summary values from any sheet, nothing happens. I've signed in/out, tried different browsers, and restarted my computer. Since it is happening to ALL metric widgets, is this something that can be escalated?

• Zalihta
    Zalihta ✭✭
    Options

I went into my dashboard and most of my widgets are missing. It says the source sheet is unavailable. I tried re-creating the widgets but nothing happens. Any idea what's causing this?

• Peggy Parchert
    Peggy Parchert ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is a known issue being working currently with regards to this issue - https://status.smartsheet.com/

• DeJae
    DeJae ✭✭
    Options

I recently encountered a problem with my dashboards and linked sheets and am seeking assistance to resolve it. Here's a brief description of the issue:

• What Happened: After making a copy of one of my dashboard metrics sheets, all of my dashboards suddenly broke. This also affected the sheets that were linked to these dashboards.
    • Current Problem: Now, I am unable to edit any of these dashboards or the linked sheets. This is causing a significant disruption in my workflow.
    • Specific Question: Can anyone explain why making a copy of a sheet would impact the dashboards in this way? More importantly, how can I resolve this issue? I need to regain the ability to edit my dashboards and the linked sheets.

I appreciate any insights or solutions you might have. Thank you in advance for your help!

• Marcela
    Marcela Employee Admin
    edited 01/10/24 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone,

Appreciate your reports on the observed behavior. We've applied a solution for Dashboards and are keeping a close eye on the outcomes. For additional details or to stay informed, visit our Status page at https://status.smartsheet.com/.

Cheers,

• Zalihta
    Zalihta ✭✭
    Options

@Peggy Parchert Thank you for the update!

• Ryan Jackson
    Options

I still cannot see reports populate on the Dashboard. Any one else still having issues?

Smartsheet status page says the issue was resolved.

• SashaZ
    SashaZ ✭✭✭
    Options

It's working for me now - thank you for the prompt response.

• Cinnaban
    Options

Ran into this issue today as well