Help with IF(AND) function

I have been trying to figure out where the issue(s) with my formula is awhile. I have tried to break the formula down in sections too, that didn't help. Is anyone able to help with my formula?

What trying to do use RYG symbols:

Refer to the Stage of Project Column, IF = Kick-off AND Wait List & PM Assignment = "" (blank), then leave blank. IF Stage of the Project = Kick-off AND Wait List & PM Assignment < TODAY (15) then Red, IF Stage of Project = Kick-off AND Wait List & PM Assignment < TODAY (-7) then Yellow, IF Stage of Project = Kick-off AND Wait List & PM Assignment is TODAY, then leave blank, Green.

Formula:

=IF(AND([Stage of the Project]@row = "Kick-off", [Wait List & PM Assignment]@row = “”)), “”, IF(AND([Stage of the Project]@row = "Kick-off", [Wait List & PM Assignment]@row < TODAY(-15))), "Red", IF(AND([Stage of the Project]@row = "Kick-off", [Wait List & PM Assignment]@row < TODAY(-7))), “Yellow”, IF(AND([Stage of the Project]@row = "Kick-off", IF([Wait List & PM Assignment]@row > TODAY()))), “”, “Green”))))

I am still fairly new to Smartsheet, sorry if my formula is completely off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try this instead:

=IF([Stage of the Project]@row = "Kick-off", IF([Wait List & PM Assignment]@row< TODAY(-15), "Red", IF([Wait List & PM Assignment]@row< TODAY(-7), "Yellow", IF([Wait List & PM Assignment]@row> TODAY(), "Green"))))

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!