Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Smartsheet quirks this morning

Jana H
Jana H ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Is anyone experiencing some quirks with Smartsheet this morning? I am using the same commands I would normally use to copy paste and it either does not recognize the paste or pastes something from another copy session. Very strange. Hoping my computer is not about to crash.

Thanks!

Tags:

Comments

• Hi Jana—

With the behavior you're describing, it sounds like this is related to your browser, the other apps, or your computer. 

Make sure that you're only using the keyboard shortcuts ctrl+c for copy and ctrl+v for paste (cmd + c and cmd + v for Mac) when copying and pasting with Smartsheet. Using the right-click menu typically won't work as expected.

If you are using the keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste, then try opening Smartsheet in a different browser and see if you get the same behavior. Also, check to see if you get this behavior when copying and pasting from one other app to Smartsheet, or whether it's multiple apps.

If the above doesn't work, reach out to our Support team for further troubleshooting.

This discussion has been closed.