--- Watch the Opening Keynote
--- Travel around the world with other members in the Smartsheet Travel Diaries
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard
Check out this announcement for a recap!
[Event Recap] Jumpstart 2024 with Community
It was a pleasure to see so many of you join us today at Jumpstart 2024 with Community, where we got to celebrate your collective achievements over the past year and share some exciting updates planned for the Community platform.
We were joined by members from around the globe including but not limited to: India, South Africa, Columbia, Sweden, Mexico and the U.S. And heard from Smartsheet CMO, Andrew Bennett and some of our Community Champions. Best of all we got to hear from you! Thank you for your active participation in the chat.
Here’s a recap of some of the topics discussed:
2023 in Review:
You collectively shared 68K posts and helped answer 12K questions from your peers. You encouraged and supported one another with positive reactions - 50K of them to be exact.
You let us get to know you better, sharing your favorite tips/tricks but also discussing the causes you care about and the people and moments that have impacted your career. Many of you even came out to Seattle to join at ENGAGE.
Tips & Tricks to help you get the most out of your Community platform
- Posts are editable for the first 4 hours after posting. Then, you can use the ¨Report¨ Flag icon to let a moderator know about changes or request deletions.
- Make sure you use the correct post type out of: Ideas, Discussions and Questions. When requesting help, make sure you choose ¨Question¨ so other members can best assist you.
- If you post a Question type of post, you will see a prompt under each comment asking if that specific response answered your question. Use the ¨Yes¨ option to select a Best Answer from the comments, or make sure you click "No" on all comments if you still need a resolution - this will put the post back into the Unanswered list!
A lookahead at what’s coming to the Community Platform
During the event we had an opportunity to share some updates coming soon to Community including:
- Community Goes Global: 3 new language topics (German, Japanese and Spanish) coming soon allowing members to ask questions and communicate with others in their preferred language.
- New Expanded Member Appreciation section in the Community Corner Newsletter highlighting members who go out of their way to support and encourage their peers.
- Weekly Email Digest: Designed to help you stay up to date on engaging conversations happening on the Community platform, based on the topics you care most about.
- New Badges
- Innovator badge - Unlocked when you share or vote on product ideas and feedback requests
- AI Adopter badge - Unlocked when you engage with AI features - The first of which is coming to Smartsheet in the coming weeks
- Scholar badge -Unlocked when you work towards becoming a Smartsheet expert by accessing various learning opportunities Smartsheet offers.
- Brandfolder Topic Refresh: You'll soon have access to episode recaps of the Brand Collective Podcast, repository of How-To content, more Brandfolder Case Studies and fun activities for the members to connect with each other.
Congratulations to our 7 Smartsheet swag winners - your Smartsheet YETI mugs will be arriving shortly!
BONUS Giveaway: Didn’t have a chance to win some swag at the event? Now’s your chance. Drop a comment below letting us know what you thought of the event or the updates above and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a Smartsheet Yeti Tumbler. Be sure to get your comment in before February 2, 2024 9am PST when we’ll be announcing a winner.
We hope you left the event having learned new ways the Community platform can be a resource for you and also knowing that you have the support of this Community rooting for your success and the goals you’ve set for 2024.
Looking forward to what we will accomplish together!