Transfer Row Automation to a sheet with a formula

Options

I created an automation to transfer a row to another sheet when the ship date is triggered. When I test it and change the date the line item disappears but does not show on the selected the sheet.

The sheet it is transferring to has a formula in 2 fields in which the transfer sheet does not have such as the Month Column and the Count Column. Is this causing an issue

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Christine0506

I hope you're well and safe!

Scroll down to the bottom of the destination sheet and check if they haven't been added there, and if they are not there, you can check the Activity Log for clues.

Was that the issue?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Christine0506
    Options

Yes its being added but its not being added after the last inserted filled row. The last row filled on the sheet is row 10 but the information is being added to row 179.

How do I make it appear directly under the last row filled?

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!