Signing in and Purchasing Resource Management

MarkHoad
MarkHoad ✭✭✭
edited 02/28/24 in Resource Management

I have successfully requested a free trial of Resource Management but am unable to sign in. I have a Smartsheet licence, but am presented with the following message:

"Your current role does not have permission to access this page"

Can anyone support me to start using the trial, with the intention of purchasing Resource Management please?

Many thanks

Mark

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @MarkHoad

I hope you're well and safe!

Are you the account owner?

Can you share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• MarkHoad
    MarkHoad ✭✭✭

Hi Andrée, I'm not the Smartsheet account holder, but have a fully licence (I currently manage programmes of projects using Smartsheet).

I contact the main contact at company (for the Account) and she advised: 'Unfortunately I do not have the possibility to activate this module so that you can test it.' They then suggested I contact smartsheet.

I have been trying to purchase the Resource Management module, but the screens wouldn't load, so I tried to registe for a free trial. Here is the screenshot, I received when I registered for the free trial.

I then click on the sign in button and receive this message:

Happy to share anything else you need.

My objective is to purchase the resource management module. I would like to do this with a free trial first to ensure it fits within company.

Thanks

Regards

Mark

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/27/24

@MarkHoad

Strange!

Happy to help!

Feel free to contact me (andree@workbold.com), and I'd be happy to help and schedule some time to check what's happening.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• MarkHoad
    MarkHoad ✭✭✭

Happy to. My query was just about gaining access. I have also tried using google to access it. This directed me to the below login page on Smartsheet (so was optimistic), but the screen freezes and does not take me to a log in screen. Feedback from an IT colleague who also contacted Smartsheet suggested this was an account issue (I assume referring to our Smartsheet Account Holder at company. If you help by identifying the question I need to ask our 'Account Holder' this may enable me to gain access. Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MarkHoad

Happy to help!

This looks more like an account issue on the Smartsheet side, so I recommend contacting support using the Smartsheet Support Portal.

Feel free to report back what the issue was.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

• Hi. There is trick that if you are from Europe, please make sure your account is registered in .com Smartsheet, not someting like eu.smartsheet.com . Only Smartsheet .com registered users are able to link with Resource Management.

Hope this helps.