How to turn off "Track your Team's Workload" pop-up

Options

Every time I open a sheet or report this pop-up message is there. How to turn it off?

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MarkCep

Thank you for bringing up that this pop-up opened every time even after you dismissed it. We looked into this and found the setting that was causing this and fixed it.

There currently isn't a way to turn off the pop-up completely, however you should now be able to "snooze" the pop-up for 3 days by clicking "not now" or the x.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Genevieve P.
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @MarkCep

We've updated the pop-up to have a checkbox that says "Don't show me this again". This will fully turn it off, versus snoozing it for 3 days. 🙂 Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MarkCep

Thank you for bringing up that this pop-up opened every time even after you dismissed it. We looked into this and found the setting that was causing this and fixed it.

There currently isn't a way to turn off the pop-up completely, however you should now be able to "snooze" the pop-up for 3 days by clicking "not now" or the x.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Genevieve P.
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @MarkCep

We've updated the pop-up to have a checkbox that says "Don't show me this again". This will fully turn it off, versus snoozing it for 3 days. 🙂 Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers,

Genevieve