ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 03/06/24 in Events

Hey there, Smartsheet Community.

Are you as excited as we are about Smartsheet ENGAGE coming to London May 14-15? We would love to see you there, so we’re giving away a free ENGAGE London conference pass to one of you!

Enter the raffle giveaway by answering this question in the comments below:

What is something you are looking forward to at ENGAGE London?

Whether it's networking, learning Smartsheet basics, or exploring the city of London — we want to know. 😁

You have time to participate until March 22 at 5pm PST, and we'll announce the winner on March 25!

Official giveaway rules can be found below.

Tags:

Comments

• AriSillars
    Options

What I am most looking forward to at ENGAGE London is the opportunity to enhance my skill set making me more valuable in my field. I am excited to learn of the latest Smartsheet features and have access to Smartsheet experts that can help me deep-dive into all technical questions I have regarding the platforms capabilities and how that helps improve my own workflow and project management. I am also excited of the opportunity to engage with and learn from other Smartsheet users.

• Ric T
    Ric T ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well Charles is planning to visit us Down Under this year, it'll be nice to say hello first! ENGAGE's always been on the list of conferences to attend, it'll be an amazing opportunity to learn how to maximize all the add-on features, WorkApps, Data Shuttle, Dynamic View, and upskilling the team back home. Would love to share stories and experiences with the other participants.

• RitaMichel
    Options

I am looking forward to the opportunity to network and use the opportunity to enhance my skills to better use Smartsheet.

• Talie
    Talie ✭✭
    Options

I am looking forward to learning about all the new enhancements and capabilities that are continually being added to the tool. Attending the conference would be such a great opportunity to collaborate with other and hopefully leave with fresh ideas to better utilize the tool for my teams needs.

• Stephen.Burke
    Options

Seeing examples from other users of how they have solved for their own niche use cases or, even better, examples of more efficient solutions for use cases used by all of us!

• Tammy Sutton
    Tammy Sutton ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm most looking forward to the personalized coaching. I'd love to be able to grow my skills within Smartsheet. There are so many cool things that I know Smartsheet can do and I'd love to take a deep dive into the product.

Tammy Sutton, CSM, CSPO

Project Manager | MilkTracker

AngelEye Health

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-sutton/

• RPisarek
    RPisarek ✭✭✭
    Options

ENGAGE 2023 in Seattle was amazing and I'm looking forward to more focus time on AI and formulas. ☺

• ALHUSEBO
    Options

Engaging with other Smartsheet Community members!!

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I won't enter the giveaway because it doesn't seem to include U.K. travel and I don't wanna dilute the entrant pool - but I hope the winner has an excellent time! Best of luck to the entrants to attend ENGAGE London!

• Rhianna Johnson
    Options

Engage London would give me an opportunity to build my skill set from engaging with other Smartsheet users. This would help build our Smartsheet usage furthermore for the company I work for. This would be a great time to discuss some of the obstacles I am running into when creating certain items!

• nd0224
    nd0224 ✭✭
    Options

I look forward to attending the Smartsheet Conference for Project Management Skills as it offers a unique opportunity to enhance my expertise in project management. Learning from industry-leading experts and networking with fellow professionals excites me, as it would broaden my understanding and open doors to new collaborations. As someone committed to continuous growth, this conference presents a prime platform to stay updated on the latest trends and tools in project management. The chance to gain hands-on experience with Smartsheet's innovative solutions is invaluable for optimizing project workflows and determining whether Smartsheets would be a good fit for other growing departments within my organization that I'll be partnering with.

• kfarrell
    kfarrell ✭✭✭
    Options

Wow! What would I be looking forward to most? Well, I've never been to the UK, so it would be an incredible opportunity to see the city!

Project Coordinator

• kfarrell
    kfarrell ✭✭✭
    Options

In terms of what I'd be looking forward to most about the conference itself, I'm one of the 'Smartsheet champions' at my workplace and I'm always so happy to connect with others can help me get the most out of Smartsheet!

Project Coordinator

• Dylan T
    Dylan T ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm looking forward to seeing what solutions and configurations the international community has developed and learning other ways of thinking about problem-solving vs the norm in the US. As always, it's a great networking opportunity and if Engage 2023 was the baseline, this will be an amazing conference.

• Monicacraven
    Monicacraven ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can it just be London? I mean smartsheet plus London? What else can you ask for!