ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• PMC
    Options

A chance to learn about all the new developments in Smartsheet and visiting the wonderful city of London! Amazing combo!

• collinson
    Options

I'm really looking forward to exploring more features of the tool, networking and exchanging experience using different Smartsheet solutions. And I would love to hear more about the new features Smartsheet is releasing! Lastly, come on, it's London in May. If this is not the best time of visiting London when is? :D

• Janka
    Janka ✭✭
    Options

It would be just great to attend a Smartsheet conference, get all the new insights and ideas. Smartsheet made me find interest in my work again and for that I am forever grateful!

Plus, it's in London! What could we ask for more?

• I use Smartsheet a lot and have finally managed to persuade my colleagues to start using it as well but it is so powerful that I am sure there must be a lot more we can do with it if only we knew what this was so I am very keen to find out what we have been missing!

• Sergey Gorenko
    Options

To learn new tricks and get the most from the Smartsheet. Network. Have fun by engaging ENGAGE

• Josiah Nekhumbe
    Options

I am looking forward to learning the basics of Smartsheet and also be able to watch and learn from Smartsheet gurus.🤝

• Michael Juarbe
    Options

I am looking forward to possible improvements to the Dashboard functionality and Data Mesh capabilities. Keep up the good work!

• Paloma A
    Options

I'm looking forward to seeing how I can increase use of Smartsheet internally at my organisation, and networking with other project managers to see how they leverage Smartsheet with their teams!

• jbuntain
    Options

I would love to expand my knowledge of the capabilities of Smartsheet. I have created many sheets for my department as well as implemented the use of Smartsheet forms as contact requests, but I think I am just scratching the surface on how Smartsheet can improve our work. The opportunity to network with other users to learn their perspectives and how they have improved processes in their line of work would be incredible!

• taschunn
    taschunn ✭✭✭
    Options

I need to learn more about Smartsheets! I know my productivity and output will vastly improve once I increase my expertise. I have always felt that the best environment to learn about a product is in a conference setting. I've always wanted to attend a Smartsheet conference....and London of all places! London and attending a Smartsheets conference are both on my bucket list!

• rpatel675
    Options

I haven't had the opportunity yet to attend an ENGAGE event. This would be an amazing opportunity to learn and enhance my Smartsheet skills! Also, this is the perfect reason to finally go to the UK for the first time! :)

• HollyA
    HollyA ✭✭
    Options

Attending the Smartsheet Engage event in London would be a fantastic opportunity to enhance my project management skills. The conference provides a chance to learn from experts, network with professionals, and stay updated on the latest trends and tools.

• Waheed Khan
    Options

I'm looking forward to ENGAGE London 2024 for the following reasons:

Professional Growth: ENGAGE offers a unique opportunity to expand my knowledge and skills. I'm looking to gain insights, learn best practices, and discover new approaches

Networking: ENGAGE brings together a diverse community of professionals, thought leaders, and innovators. Networking with like-minded individuals can lead to valuable connections, collaborations, and even potential partnerships.

Inspiration: The event features thought-provoking speakers who share their expertise, success stories, and vision for the future.

Product Insights: ENGAGE provides a firsthand look at the latest developments on the Smartsheet platform. I'm looking to discover new features, enhancements, and tools that can streamline your work processes. Plus, I'll have the opportunity to provide feedback and influence the product roadmap.

Community Engagement: ENGAGE isn’t just an event; it’s a community. By participating, we become part of a larger movement focused on driving positive change.

• lgabel
    lgabel ✭✭✭
    Options

I am hoping to both improve my knowledge of the more advanced functions of Smartsheet (IF statements and formulas in particular) and to network with other Smartsheet users to learn about new ways to use this powerful tool to handle our workflow challenges! I have loved getting to learn about all of the features I wasn't using already.

• Ashley D
    Options

I'm a longtime Smartsheet user but last year I started a role as a Production Manager. I'm now responsible for improving and innovating workflows via Smartsheet, so attending Engage would be an incredibly valuable opportunity! I support several different teams that have entirely different needs, so I'd love to learn more Smartsheet formulas in particular! I've also never attended a work conference. Plus....I'd love to go to London :)