ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• adp_cl
    adp_cl ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seeing what those Smartsheet developers have up their sleeves!

• Lorita.Ivb
    Options

I am eager to learn something new and meet other enthusiastic and positive people!

• Tobias Krause
    Tobias Krause ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am excited to see other Smartsheet enthusiasts in person and learn from other solutions I may not have thought about yet! And I want to see the direction in which Smartsheet develops next and I have never been to London. Would be nice =)

• AntonioC
    AntonioC ✭✭✭
    Options

I'd love to hear from

1. Smartsheet users what challenges they were able to solve with Smartsheet
    2. Smartsheet product team what is coming for end users

Plus, I'd like to share

1. My challenges so maybe I'll find a solution from either other users or the prod team
    2. My success stories and how I overcome many challenges by using smartsheet and integrating it with other tools

Obviously, being in London and expanding my network, make Engage even more appealing :)

• Shane Cretacci
    Options

I am a SME in my company for Smartsheet, a member of the EAP and Mobilizers and I am continuously learning new ways of implementing Smartsheet solutions to make my professional and personal life more organized and productive. I recently implemented a new account for my PMI chapter where we use it to help run the chapter. I would like the opportunity to learn more from the Smartsheet team in London!

• juliedesselle
    Options

I learned so many valuable skills at Engage last year that I would love to continue at this year's Engage in London. The insights and connections were amazing so I hope to make more!

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭
    edited 03/06/24
    Options

As a passionate member of the Smartsheet community, I am beyond excited about the opportunity to attend Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024! This conference means so much more than just learning new things. It's all about collaboration, growth, and collective empowerment, which are our community's core.

One of the things I am most looking forward to at ENGAGE is the chance to meet like-minded individuals in person. There's something special about face-to-face interactions that digital communication can't match. I can't wait to build deeper relationships, share ideas, and make lasting connections.

On top of that, ENGAGE offers an abundance of learning opportunities! With sessions covering various topics, I am eager to explore new features, gain practical insights, and sharpen my skills to tackle future challenges more easily. What's more, ENGAGE is all about support and empowerment. By sharing experiences and offering guidance, we uplift each other and contribute to the community's growth and success.

To sum it up, attending Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 is a chance to celebrate our shared passion, expand our knowledge, and strengthen our community bonds. I can't wait to engage with fellow enthusiasts and play my part in shaping our collective journey forward!

• meghan.hale66546
    Options

I am most looking forward to learning about the innovations that Smartsheet continually introduces. I am also excited about networking with others and learning how they use Smartsheet to solve their business challenges. I was lucky enough to attend in 2019 in Seattle and would love a return trip!

• KMueller
    KMueller ✭✭✭
    Options

One of the most exciting pieces of the Engage London that I would look forward to is the opportunity to meet others that are as passionate about Smartsheet as I am and hear about the use cases that other industries are using Smartsheet for. It never ceases to amaze me what people come up with and I am always so thankful when they share not only how they use it but the change management of getting teams on board. It has been hugely helpful in my own growth, and I hope I have been able to inspire others as well. I can only imagine that there would be so many opportunities for these interactions at Engage London!

• Jaime Ciabattoni
    Jaime Ciabattoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I learned SO much at my first ENGAGE in WA last year that it would be amazing to attend again. Bonus? London?!?! I've never been out of the country and just (finally) got my passport a few months ago. I need my first stamp and what better way then to be attending an epic conference where I can learn and ton, meet amazing people, and experience a new culture and country! 🤩

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never been to London/England/the UK, so certainly would love that opportunity, but definitely the networking aspect with other Smartsheet enthusiasts. We all have our own use cases, but as we see in the Community, many of our problems are something that someone else in the Smartsheetiverse has encountered and overcome. Building a bullpen of advocates and experts to help when you run into trouble is so beneficial and rewarding.

• Piotr Z.
    Options

I look forward to understand how others are leveraging Smartsheet capabilities in their businesses. Our current solutions use only part of what Smartsheet has to offer, and it would be great to see and understand real life business scenario where it was applied to, which I could then bring back on the table to my current employer.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/08/24
    Options

I would love to be considered. It would make my 3rd time in attendance, and I wouldn't want to break my streak of learning, meeting people, and visiting with those I've met before. Each of the two times I've been so far have been incredibly rewarding. The workshops, breakout sessions, and the booths are all so much fun to experience. My favorite booths are the Community booth (of course!) and the Formulas booth (I love talking formulas!). Can't wait to see what surprises are in store, and what exciting announcements will be made!

#LONDON #ENGAGE

• Sharon.Fitzpatrick
    Options

I am looking forward to contributing to the kinetic energy of the people, innovations, and possibilities at Engage London and incorporating these ideas to improve systems at our non-profit organisation.

• Catalina Maroto
    Options

Hi!

I’m looking for a chance to explore the city and also to be able to be part of a big event full of creative and passionate people that look for ways in which they can be more dynamic in their work life. Thanks!