ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• MMcLain
    MMcLain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to be considered - if it is a go, it will be my first-ever ENGAGE. That will be many dreams come true.

• Kristin Boehly
    Options

I've never been to London so would love to not only explore London but sharpen my Smartsheet skills all while meeting new wonderful people!

• Melaniejmorrison
    Melaniejmorrison ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to learn more about best practices in using Smartsheet Control Center and more ways to use AI.

• Shanky Paul
    Shanky Paul ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm looking forward to engage with other smartsheet experts, challenges they faced in their business process and how they overcome it. Would be great opportunity to learn more about Smartsheet and take back the knowledge to my organisation.

• lfry3
    lfry3 ✭✭
    Options

I love using Smartsheet and would love to see how others are using it and learn from my peers. The destination of London is a big bonus as well!

• wmhgray
    Options

I'll have a chance to 'grid' my thoughts, 'report' back on my findings and add to my 'dashboard' of opportunities! Can't wait to connect with everyone!

• mramsamooj
    Options

I would like to see how other company PMOs are using the Smartsheet Control Center solution, and what this looks like for them. I would also like to see the smartsheet roadmap for future enhancements planned.

• Nielsen
    Options

The three things I am most looking forward to are:

Networking opportunities: I would get to connect with professionals from various industries, exchange ideas, and build valuable relationships.

Learning sessions: I would get to attend workshops and seminars to enhance my skills and knowledge.

Exploring London: Get's me excited about exploring the city's rich history, cultural landmarks, and vibrant atmosphere during my free time.

• I'm really excited about ENGAGE London! Connecting with other change enthusiasts, getting the lowdown on Smartsheet basics, and picking the brains of industry leaders – that's what I'm looking forward to. The promise of real-life solutions, networking with the Smartsheet community, and even having a say in the platform's future has me excited. I'm sure ENGAGE London will be a blast, full of practical insights and tools to shake things up in my organization.

This event sounds like it's going to be a game-changer, mixing up learning and collaboration. From hanging out with cool speakers to throwing in my two cents on the future of Smartsheet, ENGAGE London seems like the perfect combo of knowledge and connection. Can't wait to dive in and soak up all the good vibes!

• Clarissa
    Options

Our company is still in the "starting steps" of adapting Smartsheet into our everyday workflows. I am one of the few "super users" in our company and am trying to get everyone else engaged and to see the benefits of using Smartsheets.

If I could attend the Engage conference, I believe this would help me greatly in getting even better knowledge of Smartsheet and useful functions we can adapt to make our workflows even better. But most importantly, to exchange experiences and insights with others who might have struggled with the same things as I am at the moment.

And of course, to explore some local pubs and say cheers to new connections and experiences with a cold pint 🍻

• JuanMa Ortiz
    Options

I've been a project manager for years, but I'm new using Smartsheet, and I love it. I'm looking forward for tips and learning a lot about the tool, in order to contribute to the global adoption of Smartsheet by my entire organization.

• Ivee
    Ivee ✭✭
    Options

I'm excited about the networking opportunities -meeting fellow Smartsheet users, exchanging ideas, and possibly forging new collaborations or partnerships :)

• Margaux Ruscon
    Options

I am definitely looking forward discovering the new enhancements of Smartsheet, but also discovering the Smartsheet community, being part of a huge "Americanize" event and visiting London would be an amazing moment !

• Rachel S
    Options

It would be great to meet our Smartsheet team face to face, as well as learning first hand from the experts. I've always gained loads of useful information and tips from watching the ENGAGE Conference highlights in Seattle each year, so it would be great to actually attend in person. I'd just love to go and soak everything in! And London too, what more could you ask for!? 😊

• Avneesh Sharma
    Options

It would be great to learn from industry-leading experts as it would broaden my understanding and open doors to new collaborations. It would give me an opportunity to build my skill set from engaging with other Smartsheet users around the Globe. I am also excited to learn the latest Smartsheet features and have access to Smartsheet experts that can help me improve my own workflow and project management.