ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• Devon
    Devon ✭✭✭
    Options

This would be a great opportunity to learn more in person vs just on screen, which would be a great option! And London is so much fun!

• I am newer to learning Smartsheet and super excited about all of the opportunities offered. I am planning on learning Smartsheet basics for my job at MarineMax as well as getting certified, so this would be an excellent opportunity to not only learn and but also network!

• Anthony Favara
    Options

I would love to explore London and see what new Smartsheet features are on the horizon!

• willij16
    Options

Being able to learn more about Smart Sheet and how to better our teams efficiency is something that I am looking forward too.

• Remy L
    Remy L ✭✭
    Options

I had a great time in Seattle, meeting so many professionals invested in Smartsheet. Their creative and insightful use of its many functions and capabilities inspired me to find new ways to use Smartsheet to deliver both professional and personal efficiencies. I'm excited for any opportunity to continue to grow my skills and learn what is new and possible with Smartsheet.

• JustinAlston
    Options

I am looking forward to networking and learning more about how to integrate Smartsheet into our systems and workflows.

• Talaa
    Options

Looking forward to attend ENGAGE to better understand the implications and learn about success stories in implementing smartsheets in new markets.

This would prove a valuable opportunity to connect with other professionals, learn how to better market and develop solutions using smartsheets for my clients.

Looking forward to the opportunity.

• Zane Kriškāne
    Options

I'm eager to learn the best tips & tricks for working with Smartsheet and meet Smartsheet Community members

• Stuart R. PMO
    Options

Everything - I've never been to such and event but would love to see what more I can do with SmartSheets !

• Achieng
    Options

I'm currently working in the role of a lifetime as the Head of Operations of a fund. I'm only a few months in and just getting started in SmartSheet, seeing how we can use it to track goals and increase visibility across teams more vigorously this year. I'd love to learn from the pros who developed the tool and people like me who have real-life experience using SmartSheet to drive change in their organizations. I can tell that it's a powerful tool, curious to see what I'm yet to explore!

• Cody.Boyd2008
    Options

As we prepare for ENGAGE London, I wanted to share with you why I am particularly excited about this event. ENGAGE London presents a unique opportunity for professionals like us to immerse ourselves in a dynamic environment filled with innovation, collaboration, and learning.

One aspect I am eagerly anticipating is the chance to gain fresh insights and perspectives from industry leaders and experts. Engaging with thought-provoking keynote speakers and attending informative sessions will undoubtedly broaden my understanding of current trends and future directions in our industry.

Moreover, ENGAGE London provides an excellent platform for networking and building connections with fellow professionals. I look forward to exchanging ideas, experiences, and best practices with peers who share a passion for driving positive change and innovation in our field.

• RhodaRD
    Options

Looking forward to knowing more about Smartsheet and learning how to best use it for the betterment of my organization. I can see so much potential in all it has to offer. I am a beginner with this program and I love it. I would also be excited to seek out little hidden gems in London... off the beaten tourist path. What an opportunity!

• rsaez
    rsaez ✭✭
    Options

I want to learn as much as I can about project management in Smartsheet.

• TiffanyK
    Options

I would look forward to connecting with a college friend and enjoying London with her like we did when we I graduated! And of course, I would look forward to becoming a more proficient Smartsheet user through the training I receive at the conference!

• KevRokus
    Options

The first time I attended Engage in 2018, I came back energized and motivated to take my work to the next level, and I am looking forward to the same impact for Engage London 2024.