ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• Ruby C
    Ruby C ✭✭
    edited 03/13/24
    Options

Smartsheet has been a game changer in the way we collect and display data. In the last 3 years, our organization has allowed us to transition to Smartsheet, and we've been able to use data collected in Smartsheet to create dashboards and other visualizations in conjunction with Power BI, to provide vital information at a glance, in an easy-to-use format, and our management teams and executive leaders are thrilled at the progress. I would love to learn more about other features in Smartsheet that could increase our efficiency and journey to additional process improvements. I have never been to other side of world, so this would be a great opportunity to see London, network, and return home with some great information to share with my colleagues, unless I could just take them with me.

• Leslie Harwood
    edited 03/13/24
    Options

I'm curious to hear about new and innovative ways to leverage Smartsheet capabilities for higher education institutions. London is always an added bonus! 😀

• Kate_Humber
    Options

I haven't wanted to go anywhere in so long that it's kind of surprising to me that I would want to attend Engage, but it would be a great opportunity to learn in a fantastic city!

• deea
    Options

I would like to meet skilled smartsheet users and also to upgrade my use of smarthsheet

• m.farrukh.atiq
    Options

Excited to enhance my skills, connect with fellow SmartSheet users, and absorb insights, success narratives, and innovative strategies for maximizing this tool's potential to conquer challenges and achieve my objectives. And all of this conveniently in London? It doesn't get any better!

• JodieK
    JodieK ✭✭
    Options

I am really looking forward to learning more about how I can use Smartsheet to better my skillset in Project Management and explore ways to enhance my ideas for improving current processes at my company. I am really excited to meet the experts and connect with like minded people to find out more about what can be explored within Smartsheet! I didn't know much about Smartsheet when I started my role but I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring the platform and I am really looking forward seeing what other gems I can find at the conference.

• abirobson
    abirobson ✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to attend because there's so much to learn and what an incredible opportunity to do so!

• Album
    Album ✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to learn more about Smartsheets at engage.

• Keenya2023
    Options

I would like the opportunity to network and to learn more about Smartsheet. I enjoy using the platform, but would love to learn what I haven't thus far.

• sarapell
    Options

ENGAGE LONDON! What an absolute treat it would be to attend a conference put on by one of my all time favorite vendors, in a stellar city such as London. What I'm most looking forward to when I attend is being able to widen my circle of fellow Smartsheet all-stars. While there is so much information to be absorbed, new tips and tricks to learn, and swag to acquire (duh) I really believe the lifeblood of conferences such as these is the people and connections made under the same roof. Thank you for offering such an opportunity! Cheers!

• O. Colon
    Options

I would be excited to explore new and innovative ways to leverage Smartsheet capabilities to improve the workflow processes of higher education institutions. Attending an event in London a place that I never thought I'd have the chance to visit and get hands-on experience with Smartsheet's solutions, which can optimize project workflows. Would be amazing.

• ddegler
    ddegler ✭✭
    Options

Being a new user and organization to Smartsheet, I find that users bring a fountain of knowledge from using the product in the real world and have experienced the same learning challenges as all new users. The creative ideas and solutions that are discovered and shared are more valuable than anything you can buy.

I would love to learn solutions and recommendations of how best to rollout smartsheet to an organization and best practices for providing status updates and views to stakeholders into the projects that are building the business. Seeing London wouldn't be bad either. :)

• Joshua_Wilson
    Options

I'd love to learn how to maximize the potential of the tool. I know I am only scratching the surface.

• Jade Boring
    Jade Boring ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If awarded this giveaway, I would be most looking forward to networking and growing my skills as a Smartsheet Superstar! I was able to go to the 2022 Engage conference and felt it expanded my knowledge and base understanding of Smartsheet. After that conference, I went home and put what I had learned to use in creating new workflows to lift administrative burdens off my team. I would love to see what I learn at Engage London #SmartsheetSuperstar

• abr07
    Options

Winning this ticket would be such a huge boost to my professional goals! I have an allotment of funds each year but it's not enough to cover my travel and my ticket to get in - so winning the ticket would allow me the opportunity to attend! Smartsheet is a huge tool for myself and my team and I'd love to be able to come back with more skills about the system and automations to make our processes less manual and more automatic! Thanks for considering me!