Unable to upload final proof from Smartsheet to Brandfolder in Report - missing custom fields

Options
Kelly Kenney
Kelly Kenney ✭✭
edited 03/21/24 in Brandfolder

We have recently integrated Brandfolder and upload our final artwork to Brandfolder from Smartsheet, however I have found that you cannot add " custom fields" on the upload from a report, it says "no results found" when I got to add the custom fields. I'm hoping this is a future fix as we have multiple designers and using reports makes it easier to keep their own projects separated when needing to upload final to Brandfolder.

Answers

• Humashankar
    Humashankar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kelly Kenney

It seems like you've identified a limitation in the current functionality of the integration between Smartsheet and Brandfolder, particularly when adding custom fields during uploads from a report

Have you submitted this as New idea / Smartsheet Product Feedback on this ?

Warm Regards

Huma

Community Leader

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Kelly Kenney

Thanks for this feedback. The Brandfolder integration native in Smartsheet is available only at the sheet level within Smartsheet. The reverse flow isn't possible either from a report (attaching a Brandfolder asset to a specific row in a report.)

Admins can set up "Current User" filters on each sheet which highlights only the rows relevant to the active user to help hide extra tasks. Then they can more easily locate the appropriate rows from which to upload content to Brandfolder. Ideally, a more in depth Bridge Integration can be set up to leverage a trigger (checkbox, status column, etc.) to send the asset to Brandfolder with pre-determined column metadata.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please just let me know!