[GIVEAWAY] Win 1 seat to a Multi-Day Smartsheet University course

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 04/17/24 in General Announcements

We know the Smartsheet Community is full of avid learners, and we want to support you in continuing to hone your Smartsheet skills! 

We’re giving away 1 seat to a multi-day course from Smartsheet University. Smartsheet University hosts a variety of self-paced and instructor-led courses, as well as certifications. Join the giveaway by answering this prompt in the comments below!

Describe a favorite course you took and what made it great. (Could be a course from SmartU, a different professional development course, or a class from your youth).

But wait, there’s more! Everyone that participates will also receive a 10% discount code for a certification of their choosing. 🤩 You’ve got time to participate until April 12, 2024. We’ll announce the winner on April 15. 

Comments

• earnold
    Options

One of my favorite courses I've taken in adulthood was Tableau Training Pass. I loved that the instructor-lead classes were virtual, making it accessible and engaging. Unlocking data visualization skills made me feel so capable and proud.

• TMagee
    Options

I loved my high school chemistry class. It was great because we got to work with lots of equipment and do interesting experiments. My teacher was wonderful, very patient and encouraging.

• JodieK
    JodieK ✭✭
    Options

My favourite course that I recently took was a coaching course for teaching beginner rowers how to row. The reason I found this course so great was that it was challenging and very interactive. I also learnt how to change my teaching and coaching approach based on how it was received by my students.

• Mark Harrington
    Options

One of my favorite courses would have been back in 5th grade. It was a course on basic programming language. It was the beginning of my love of computers and what they are capable of accomplishing.

• Jansen
    Options

Project Management Course by Google in Coursera

• cbweiler
    Options

Probably my favorite course has been the Advanced Lifesaving/Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor course I took during college. Always loved the water and thought myself a strong swimmer, but having the knowledge and skills to know how to actually help a person in distress in the water and perhaps save a life is good stuff.

• coffeecosmos
    Options

My favorite class I've probably taken is from my childhood - it was part of an art camp where I learned wheel throwing, screen printing, photography(including processing film in a dark room), and more. It was really wonderful to get to explore my more creative side and the teachers and other students were super wonderful and supportive 😊

• TWager
    TWager ✭✭
    Options

SQL Server certification! I completed this in 2007 and still use this skills today! For example, querying a data warehouse that holds disparate data and using data shuttle to import it into a data table! The possibilities for data driven decisions!!

This discussion has been closed.