June Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

15678911»

Comments

• Ric T
    Ric T ✭✭✭✭✭✭

In my spare time, I love teaching guitar to people of all ages, from kids to adults, just for the joy of it. My own guitar journey started with a self-taught teacher in Shanghai who didn't have any formal training. A lot of techniques were learnt from YouTube (and Tudou way back when). Inspired by his passion and informal approach, I now pass on what I've learned to my students. You don't need formal lessons to learn how to play an instrument. Identifying your drive and intentionally setting aside time to learn is always a recipe for success.

• I find enjoyment in the intersection of quilting and traveling. I love taking quilting classes and I love to travel. Mix the two and I'm in heaven! I've been on 20+ quilting cruises and retreats over the last 15 years and often spend my free time planning trips to see barn quilts and visit quilt shops. Often quilt shops in a specific area get together and sponsor a Quilt Shop Hop to visit the area shops in a specified time frame. I've participated in the Shop Hops all over the country.

• I enjoy woodworking as a hobby. I have delved into the CNC and Laser aspects of things. I do custom orders and specialize in 3D relief carvings.

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A fun fact about me is that I have a dual obsession with Betty Boop and Jack Skellington. I know EVERYTHING there is to know about both of them. My kids buy me all kinds of Jack and Betty Boop themed gifts, so I have blankets, purses, dolls, phone cases, license plates, even old black and white Betty Boop cartoons on VHS. Best day of my life was "meeting" her at Disney Word.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

@Isis Taylor this is awesome, I love your collection, and how fun that you got to "meet" her at Disney Word! 🤩

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I know a lot about Bed Bug genetics believe it or not. I went to school for Biochemistry and my senior research was about the genetic mutations that have allowed them to resist pesticides.

These days I prefer to focus on Smartsheet, haha!

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

• I know a lot about genealogy. Have been doing it for more than 30 years, and have lectured many times and been published in genealogy magazines. Also won a couple awards for best genealogy site on the internet.

• eliweitz
    eliweitz ✭✭✭✭✭

Howdy! If I had to pick one subject, I'd say its the ins and outs of computer hardware compatibility and performance. For example, I've got an easy way to look at the specifications of a computer, and predict it's general performance! Plus, I'm platform-agnostic, meaning I've got equivalent experience and knowledge using Linux, MacOS, and Windows!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I know a lot about Music Production and produce music as soon as I have time!

I started on Amiga, Atari, and Trackers (Fasttracker was one) and then went on to Cubase for a long time, and now I'm using Ableton.

This is one of my toys, I mean tools. 🤣

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

This discussion has been closed.