what's wrong with this formula for IF and or

Options
mramsamooj
mramsamooj ✭✭✭
edited 06/06/24 in Formulas and Functions

=IF([Total Score]@row >= 3, OR [Impact]@row= yes, OR [Visibility]@row = yes, "Submit", "No")

Struggling with this formula in my risk assessment column formula. The Total Score is equal to or greater than 3, or Impact is Yes or Visibility is Yes

Tags:

Answers

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/04/24
    Options

@mramsamooj

Try

=IF(OR([Total Score]@row >= 3,[Impact]@row= "Yes",[Visibility]@row = "Yes"), "Submit", "No")

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• mramsamooj
    mramsamooj ✭✭✭
    Options

not working. and I verified my column names are correct

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what error are you getting?

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• mramsamooj
    mramsamooj ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, it wouldn't take the formula, but I got it fixed

=IF(OR([Total Score]@row >= 3, [Impact]@row = "yes", [Visibility]@row = "yes"), "Submit", "No")

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

looking at yours and mine i really dont see a difference. But in glad you got it fixed

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!