[NEW] Welcome to the Webinars Topic!

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee
edited 06/12/24 in Webinars

Hi Community,

If you love learning about all things Smartsheet, our newest addition will be a real treat for you. Introducing the Webinars topic — a place where you can find live, and on-demand webinars about best practices, feature releases, product specific deep dives, and more!

Excited? We’ve got one more surprise for you. You can now earn three new badges when you attend and participate in webinars:

Webinar Attendee: Earn this badge by attending a webinar hosted by our customer success team.

Webinar Participant: Earn this badge by doing one of the following during a webinar: asking a question, answering a poll question, reacting with an emoji.

Webinar Superstar: Earn this badge by attending multiple webinars, and doing one of the following in each: asking a question in a webinar, participating in a poll, or completing the survey at the end of the webinar.

Ready to get inspired, and elevate your Smartsheet knowledge? Start exploring all the available webinars on the new topic here!

Tags:

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    Options

Hi @Mark.poole, the webinar badges will be awarded monthly.

• swfascetti
    swfascetti ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a great idea! Where can we find the lists of possible webinars?

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    Options

Hi @swfascetti, you can check upcoming webinars on the Live Q/A section. There's also an on-demand section, divided by webinar type. We'll continue adding webinars to the topic, so keep an eye on it for more!

• Zachary Ziegler
    Zachary Ziegler ✭✭✭
    edited 06/12/24
    Options

The automation-focused webinars and the best practice ones seem quite useful! I am wondering though, are the badges for webinar attendance for only the live-hosted ones with the customer success team or are the on-demand webinars also eligible for the Attendee badge?

Edit: I'll be attending today's live-hosted webinar in any case because it seems relevant to where I'm at with the product, but maybe someone else is also wondering haha.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    edited 06/25/24
    Options

Hi @Zachary Ziegler,

Glad that you're finding the webinars useful! We will award badges for attendance to an on demand webinar that requires you to register (but not the participant or superstar) so long as you attend for 80% of the webinar length.

• JIDEATTURRA
    JIDEATTURRA ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Rebeca S. ,

Can we request Webinar topics?

I collate feedback from a variety of clients and typically see commonalities - to be able to request a webinar and then forward this would be so great!

Jamie

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are webinars mostly geared towards Licensed Smartsheet Users?

Licenses are limited within my organization. We have about 3,000 employees with only about 200 licenses. As such, we’ve got a lot of people who are using Smartsheet at the Editor level only. A lot of my non-licensed colleagues would like to learn more about Smartsheet and get more comfortable with the platform. It’s be great to see some of these webinars (and maybe even trainings on Smartsheet University?) that are geared specifically to this population.

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    Options

@JIDEATTURRA we're taking note whenever someone shares interest in a topic for a webinar, but I've shared your idea with the team. If we make any updates, you'll find the news right on this topic!

@Lauren Dominique sharing here as well for anyone that's interested - A lot of our webinars are geared towards licensed users, but we have a free user onboarding video that is great to get the users without a license started.