Grouping data by Email/ ID in a sheet

Hi all,

I have sheet, which holds the information for same ID/ Email for around 12 times, which was being captured at several times points during a year (probably once a year). Is there any way to group one participant information together, apart from creating filters? Can someone please help me with any workarounds that are possible?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

instead of using filters how about using sorting. You can have up to three conditions when you sort. Out side of that I can’t really think of anything else. Depending on the information you could also do a summary sheet and pull the information you want to it. Like counts or percentages

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

Answers

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

instead of using filters how about using sorting. You can have up to three conditions when you sort. Out side of that I can’t really think of anything else. Depending on the information you could also do a summary sheet and pull the information you want to it. Like counts or percentages

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• Mounika
    Mounika ✭✭✭

@Mark.poole

Thank you so much for the response.