Annual Maintenance (Multiple Sheets)

So for me this sounds very complicated so i will try and make this as simple as possible. I want to make an automated annual maintenance sheet. This includes two different sheets. The two sheets are below

Sheet 1: This includes the "Date Go Live" (This is the date that the Annual Maintenances are based off of.)

Sheet 2: This includes the "Annual Maintenance" (This is the date where the Annual maintenance is completed)

When a AM is completed then the report should take it off the list of sites, basically when a go live date is put on a site, each year I want the AM to appear a week before on this report so i know when they are due

Any questions please ask

Answers

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Archie123456

What is the reason you would like to separate these into 2 Sheets versus having them in the same Sheet? Using 1 Sheet will make everything simpler. The only reason I would see to separate them would be for security purposes (i.e. some users can only see Sheet 1 data and others only Sheet 2 data AND you do not have access to Dynamic View).

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!