Control Center Error - Could not get template source folder 1399663053039492 with PMO's connection.

Hello Everyone,

For the past few days, I have been receiving this error in the Control center While creating a new project, earlier it was working fine but last week it showed this error, can someone please guide me on how to resolve this?

"Could not get template source folder 1399663053039492 with PMO's connection. Error response from Smartsheet public API: Not Found"

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

Answers

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

It sounds like the folder that has your templates, that Control Center blueprint is pointing to, doesn't exist anymore or got moved. If you open the blueprint for editing it should tell you if it can find the templates.

Also check and make sure that the Control Center Primary Lead has admin to the workspace and templates. I ran into something similar when someone tried to provision a Control Center project into a workspace that I (as the lead) didn't have access to.

It's not the person doing the provisioning that needs the access (you?), it's whomever is listed as Primary Lead when you click the i icon next to the program name in Control Center.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• Kaveri Vipat
    Kaveri Vipat ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Brian_Richardson,

Thanks for your answer, The Primary lead already has access to all the folders and sheets and it was working fine before, now it is throwing this error.

Thanks,

Kaveri Vipat

Senior Associate - Smartsheet Development, Ignatiuz Software

2023 Core Product Certified

Did this answer help you? Show some love by marking this answer as "Insightful💡" or "Awesome❤️" and "Vote Up⬆️"

• Brian_Richardson

Browse to the template source folder, right click it, choose Properties, and see if the ID number matches the ID number in the error that CC is saying it cannot find.

If the number doesn't match, then someone created a new folder and moved the templates or changed the blueprint setup. You'll need to rerun through blueprint setup and pick the template folder.

You may want to just run through blueprint setup anyway and re-pick the template folder and then retry provisioning.

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• venegasd
    venegasd
    edited 09/12/24

I'm having the same problem.

Provisioning Status

Could not get template source folder 6064430782932868 with PMO's connection. Error response from Smartsheet public API: Not Found

Checked the blueprint to make sure the source folder ID was the same as the folder where the templates are saved and they are. I even deleted the folders and re selected them.

Any other thoughts on what is wrong? Is this a smartsheet API problem?

• Brian_Richardson

It might be a timing thing - there was an outage on the backend the other day.

If it persists I'd open a ticket with Support.

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN