July Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Last month’s question has been one of my favorites so far. I knew you were awesome at your jobs, but you really surprised me with the wide range of knowledge, and experiences you have!

We got coffee connoisseurs, bee keepers, fitness enthusiasts, a fingerboarding expert, and a whole assortment of artists. One of you trains animals, AND was a grand master of Dance Dance Revolution. 🤯 You’re the coolest people, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Now, who’s ready for a new question? Earn badges and points while getting to know your peers!

In one word only, what makes a good mentor?

Think of the best mentors you’ve had, which qualities made them truly stand out? Choose one that made a difference for you! Share your responses in the comments section below. ⬇️

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Tags:

Comments