Remember not to share any private contact information. All member shared opportunities should link to the original job listing.

Looking for a new role in Smartsheet Project Management

Ipshita
Ipshita ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello friends from my amazing and talented community,

P.S. this is a long post !

My name is Ipshita Mukherjee and I am looking for a job.

I’m an MBA in International Business from a top notch university in India the name and certificate of which is recognized all over the world. I am certified in Smartsheet Core Product 2024 and 2021 and also as a Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) and a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. I started my career with IBM Global managing and leading projects for many customers. Finally, after having worked for over 16 years in various corporate industries and traveling through various countries, I decided to take a break to spend time with my family. My husband and I traveled with our autistic son and we did some voluntary activities together for special needs children in India. This was an enlightening experience and inspired our lives in ways we never imagined. I’m now back home in the mountains in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado USA looking for a new job and I’m available for any positions from a business analyst to a project/program manager. 

On the upside, I’m a smart, qualified and experienced business and financial consultant with a deeper expertise in implementing Smartsheet solutions for complex business needs. I’m a US citizen authorized to work for any company in the US. I love to cook and travel and my favorite pastime is photography and playing with our ten year old autistic son.

On the downside, I’m a light brown-skinned, very Asian and a very female person in her early 40s. If you are or anyone you know are still willing to hire me, I am more than happy to oblige. I am ready to join and start immediately, preferably remotely. 

Thank you for reading this long post and hearing me out.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Best Regards,

Ipshita

Ipshita Mukherjee