Recovery For Labels

Joanne Nam
Joanne Nam ✭✭✭
edited 08/20/24 in Brandfolder

Hi, I asked a similar question before, and I was well noted that any recovery for Brandfolder components was not supported, but I'd like to know if there would be any update for this.

One of our users deleted lots of labels by mistake, so we need to re-create the labels and add each asset to suitable labels. But this takes much time, so we'd like to know if a recovery is possible to a specific point in time.

Answers

• Joanne Nam
    Joanne Nam ✭✭✭

Plus, I'd like to know if there is any other way to delete labels besides deleting them in [Settings-Bulk Management].Since there are a few steps to delete labels in Bulk Management, I don't think there's a chance of accidentally deleting them through Bulk Management.

Also, can we request user logs to track activities such as deleting labels?

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee
    edited 09/12/24

Hi @Joanne Nam,

While recovery to one point in time is still not possible, I'm confirming options and your other questions with the team. I'll reach back to you once I have more information.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hi @Joanne Nam,

The one way to delete the labels should be through Bulk Management UI. Could you share an approximate number of the labels that were deleted, and if you know if they were all deleted on the same day, or separate days?

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Joanne Nam
    Joanne Nam ✭✭✭

Hi, the number of deleted labels was 10 in total. To be more precise, it was 4 main labels and 3,1,1,1 sub labels under each main label.

Regarding the time they were deleted, I'm not sure but I think they were deleted on the same day because 10 labels were under one parent label and they had already all been deleted when we first discovered them.