Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

See Projects and Tasks on Resource Views

Options
Dexter Racho
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Task List assignees are not reflected on the resource view. I mean i created a task list and assigned a person to each task, but it does not appear on the resource view, and it seems like it only shows assigned tasks inside a project sheet.

can someone validate this for me please, as I need to see the allocation of each person on a daily basis whether they are assigned to a project or an operational task.

thanks

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Dexter,

There currently isn't a way to display individual row information (i.e. individual task list items) in a resource view. The goal of a resource view is to give you a high level view of multiple sheets/projects to make sure you haven't overallocated someone. You'll then want to drill down into the individual sheets that they're overallocated on and make adjustments as needed.

This discussion has been closed.