Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Enhancing Smartsheet with Advanced Analytical Functions and Real-Time Dashboards

Hi,

Since it’s a great project management tool, and by integrating a dashboard and making it easier to connect with other visualization tools, I can directly say it is a great analytical tool as well. After AI gets implemented in Smartsheet, don’t you think it would be beneficial to add more analytical functions like forecasting keys and formulas? This would allow us to directly calculate project-level financial forecasting and develop dashboards similar to Power BI. This way, we wouldn’t need to connect with other visualization tools, as data cleaning could be done in the Smartsheet backend sheet, and visualization could be done on the Smartsheet dashboard. This would be better because you could add all the charts similar to Power BI, and you would have an edge because your dashboard would update in real-time. If I make any sort of connection between Power BI and Smartsheet, my data will never get updated in real-time in Power BI due to its limitations.

1 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated