ENGAGE in Seattle is happening this October 7-10!

--- Join us with these ENGAGE virtual activities

--- Relive the magic of ENGAGE in London

First Time Engage Attendee- Who has advice?

sfcrews
sfcrews ✭✭✭

Any lessons learned? Things not to miss? People to meet? I am excited to be attending Engage in Seattle and looking for advice from all the vets on here.

Comments

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni

😊 This is always a fun thread….

My best advice:

1. COMFORTABLE SHOES…. Engage is not the time for fashionable but painful shoes 😀
    2. Talk to everyone who will talk to you - at meals, before sessions, etc. You'll meet amazing people and learn all sorts of different ways that people are using Smartsheet.
    3. Carve time out for the Experience Center - visit all the booths, ask questions, talk to people. It's a great way to learn more about a feature and make connections.
    4. Go to the "Labs" - so much fun! There you get to see features that the developers are thinking about or working on and give your feedback.
    5. Schedule a Pro Desk session - I did that my first Engage - didn't even know what I wanted to talk about but it had been recommended, so I showed a few of the solutions I had worked on and asked how I could make them better. Got great advice.
    6. Pick some sessions that you think are too advance for you. At very minimum, you'll learn what the possibilities are for when you're ready to "take it to the next level".

Most of all - HAVE Fun!!!!