Searching in Korean

Hi,

I would like to know if a search result could be incorrect or inconsistent when searching a keyword that includes Korean characters.

For example, we have an asset named "MLB개막전 2132" as follows,

but when I searched "MLB개막전 2132", I got an inconsistent and incorrect result from each search condition. For example, when I searched that keyword twice using "Any of these terms", 5 asset including this asset were displayed once, but nothing was displayed the other time.

For now, this asset is normally displayed under the "Any of these terms", but isn't displayed under the other three conditions, which seems incorrect. My understanding is that this asset should be displayed under all conditions.

Answers

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

Hi @Joanne Nam,

Your observations are correct. The team is aware of the issue, and currently working to improve the functionality here, and with languages as a whole. While there isn't an ETA at the moment, it is in progress.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Joanne Nam
    Joanne Nam ✭✭✭

Thank you for checking.

I hope this will be resolved soon. I have felt that the functions related to languages are quite unstable in Brandfolder so far, and this seems to be the most critical issue.