How to connect Project to Resource Management

Hi,

I am trying to connect Project to Resource Management but getting the below error while doing that. I have admin permission in my project sheet as well as Resource Admin permission in RM but getting the error to have correct permission. Please help on what can be done.

Answers

• NicoLHC
    NicoLHC ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kamya Pamnani

Here are a few things you can try to resolve this:

1.Verify User License: Ensure that the Smartsheet user you’re logged in as is licensed. Unlicensed users often face limitations, even if they have admin permissions.

2.Check Resource Management Integration Settings: Make sure that the integration between Smartsheet and Resource Management is properly set up. Go to Account Admin > Resource Management and verify if the integration is enabled.

3.Authentication Refresh: Sometimes the system needs a refresh. Try logging out of both Smartsheet and Resource Management, then log back in and re-attempt the connection.

4.Browser Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, or try connecting using an incognito window or a different browser. Sometimes cached data can interfere with authentication.

5.Setup Allocation Row: After resolving the permission issue, you can also try giving yourself a task in Resource Management and add an allocation to ensure the connection is working properly.

Additional Information:

We are currently setting up Resource Management with two clients +200 Resources, and with the new features, it’s becoming a fantastic tool! Congratulations on choosing Resource Management—it’s a great decision. Once everything is set up, you’ll find it incredibly helpful for managing team workloads, allocations, and projects efficiently.

If my comment helps you, I appreciate a 💡

Kind regards

Meet me at Engage in Seattle !

Nico | LinkedIn

CEO | Lighthouse Consultings

addvalue@lighthouseconsultings.com

We offer Licenses - Training - Solution Engineering

🔴Certified Smartsheet Partner _______________________________________________

💯 SCALEABLE Solutions Engineered by Lighthouse Consultings

We Don’t Just Implement Smartsheet; We Revolutionize How You Manage, Plan, And Execute.

🎥 YouTube 🚀TimeLine View

http://lighthouseconsultings.de/