send dashboards via email status update?

This discussion was created from comments split from: FAQs and Guidelines for posting Product Feedback Ideas.

Comments

• TomG
    TomG ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P.,

If we have submitted an idea to be able to send dashboards via email which is on the roadmap but has not had an update in over a year. Is there a way to get confirmation if the idea is still on the roadmap? Questions have been asked in the thread about the status along with hope filled comments that it would be be soon and I get verbally asked in my organization at least once a month about it. I know delivery timelines are not shared, but can we at least confirm the idea still has a pulse? Thank You so much for any insight you can gain on this one. 🙂

• Hi @TomG

I don't have an update on that specific feature request, but if there is a change (moved off roadmap or moved forward) it will be added to that post. This means that the current status shown, even if it has been a while, is still the current plan.

We should see a number of ideas updated with fresh comments in the lead up to, and during, the Engage conference. 🙂

Cheers,
    Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• TomG
    TomG ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P.

The dashboard product owner connected with me on this and we spoke late last week. We had a great conversation and it is indeed still in progress. They are working through some interesting requirement challenges, hopefully they are able to work through those without too much pain.

Thanks for your reply and have a great day! 🙂

Tom