For a limited time - AI access for the AI curious. Start benefiting now!

Hello,

You heard right!  Now through December 31, 2024 we’re opening up access to Smartsheet AI to all customers. 

Experience how Smartsheet AI is helping teams save time and unlock insights with our AI tools. 

• Generate formulas: Gain insights into your data by having a conversation and say ”goodbye” to syntax and code.
  • Generate text and summaries: Create ad copy, analyze sentiment, translate text, summarize task status, and more from the information in your sheet
  • Analyze data: Answer ad hoc questions with AI-generated charts and metrics
  • Get help:  Get actionable answers to questions about Smartsheet

Once you’ve had a chance to try - be sure to share a short reaction video

And of course don’t forget to claim your AI Adopter badge

At the end of the promotion, these tools will continue to be available to customers on Enterprise plans. Any AI generated content you add will remain in your sheet.

Smartsheet is dedicated to data privacy. Browse our AI whitepaper to learn more.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA |Register now

Comments

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been using the first three AI functions for a while now and I am excited to try out the Get Help feature.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭

So i am a business customer and although the icon shows up on the right side, the features are not there to access.. is this happening to others who are NOT Enterprise Users?

Julie Becker ☠️

Construction Project Engineer / Coordinator & Software Program Oversight Mgr. 😉

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️