Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Convention planning template for multiple presenters / tours each day x 1 week

Cinthia
Cinthia
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hello!

I'm a newbie and have been searching for quite a while in and out of Smartsheet for a template or method on how to use SmartSheet to assist with planning a weeklong convention.

The part I'm missing / stuck on is the actual events during the convention, e.g. 6 to 8 clinic rooms running simultaneously with an equal number of (or more) bus tours happening at the same time. We know how to have whatever we come up with update seamlessly to our web page.

However, I need a good method/template that allows us to make last-minute shuffles in schedules/rooms that will alert if it conflicts with an event/clinician already scheduled, as well as provide us with an up-to-date live schedule that is sortable by day, room, bus, etc..

Any ideas / templates / formulas / methods would be most appreciated!! (or pointing in the right direction.....)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.