Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Report to show all Project Managers without duplicates

Options
James Landers
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Trying to create a simple report that will list all project managers from (3) sheets without duplicates.  I can get the report to give me all the project manager names without any issues.  The problem I have is it showed duplicate rows of the same project manager.  I would be ok with a single project manager name entry with their project count like this:

John Doe (10)

Mary Smith (5)

Any suggestions?

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think I need more details on what your sheets look like. I am used to one PM per project and one (or a few) sheets per project.

Are these sheets listing one project per row? What is the column name indicating the PM?

Reports do not aggregate, they only display rows from sheet(s) based on specified criteria. You will need to aggregate on the sheets and then pull that information into the report.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.