Time Sheets

2»

Comments

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. In the report builder you just have to select all of the sheets you want.

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi All

I think our fellow Smartsheet Gurus have done a fantastic job of finding ways to use Smartsheet for timesheets, but as we all appreciate, it is not an area Smartsheet finds easy, so the workarounds are quite complex. 

This is one of the most common business requirements we come across and while we too have produced really good time sheet solutions entirely in Smartsheet for our clients the set up is complex/ costly and fairly easily broken and just when you think you have won! you realise that Reports wont SUM a column, so the worker can't see what they have earned, without another work around.... 

So as an alternative solution which is will address all the requirements mentioned and many more, i recommend you use Appsheet as the user interface for the workers to record their time and the data can reside in Smartsheet for analysis, wages, approvals etc.

This means the data is easily contained in one sheet because it doesn't have to be shared with everyone!, (Which using Reports forces you do some fancy workarounds). 

There is a page explaining this on our website here... and a short Video. 

https://www.smarterbusinessprocesses.com/team-timesheet/

We have delivered this in various versions to clients big and small. It works and is very effective. 

If anyone wants a Free Demo and discussion, let me know? 

Thanks to all for some excellent input and feedback which helps us all do even better!

RichardR SBP