Dashboard icons appear oversized

Mike L.
Mike L. ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Formulas and Functions

Just logged into smartsheet and all dashboard icons appear oversized completely disrupting the functionality of shortcut widgets.  This is the first time I've see this.  Same issue on two computer and three different web browsers (IE, firefox, chrome).  Anyone seen something like this before?

Thanks, Mike

dashboard icons.jpg

Comments

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭

Ok so it is the widget alignment that's causing the problem (Center aligned Large Layout) vs  (Left aligned). 

Now I need to figure out why everything is suddenly appearing as center aligned and do I manually need to correct every widget, on every dashboard. 

align.jpg

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10/25/18

Hi Mike,

Seems like a bug so I'd also recommend that you report it to the Smartsheet Support Team

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭

Thankfully everything looks like it was fixed overnight.  Thanks for the suggestion for putting in a ticket for support. 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy to help!

Great to hear that it's solved.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.