Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Graph API

Gareth Mensah
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hey new member here, are you guys planning to have an API to add graphs to sheets and sights? I've read a few posts on the topic already, is this in the works? Any ETA on that?

Comments

• Kate French
    edited 06/02/16

Hi Gareth, this is on our Enhancement Request list, but it's not currently on our Product Roadmap. I've added your vote for it!

• Hi Gareth,

There are a couple of ways that you can create live charts of Smartsheet data today:

We're also actively collecting customer requirements for native charts in Smartsheet. We don't yet have an estimate for when those will be in the product but should know more in the next couple of months.

Best regards,
    Daniel Stein

Product Manager | Smartsheet
  • Hi Gareth, I also wanted to clarify - just because things aren't listed on our Product Roadmap page doesn't mean they're not being worked on in the back end! Smartsheet is constantly looking for ways to improve the application, and your input helps our Product Team make decisions about future work. Smile

This discussion has been closed.