Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Transferring Cell Data into another Cell's Dropdown List

Options
Chris Kistner
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

Hello,

My campany is sponsoring a walk for Alzheimer's and I'm trying to create two listed with two Webforms for our site. One will allow companies to register their organizations and Team Names and another for individuals to register themselves. Problem is I'd like the field that takes the Team names on the Team registration form to populate  the Dropdown list on the individual's registration form so they can select what team they're with when they register. Does anyone have any thought son how to do this? I've tried Cell linking and it doesn't work.

Much thanks in advance.

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chris,

Richard at Smarter Business Processes (whom I work with) has created a solution to update the Dropdown list via Azuqua.

You can contact him at richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com for a free consultation.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.