Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Thank you!

Laurie Bearden
Laurie Bearden ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2016 Posts

I just want to say that I truly appreciate the Smartsheet team.  Every question I read that has to do with improving Smartsheet, I read "We will add your vote".  I have never seen a company that was so responsive to their customers requests and suggestions!  I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you! 

Laurie Bearden

Comments

• Heidi Decker
    Heidi Decker ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Laurie,

I couldn't agree more. The Smartsheet Team as well as everyone in the community are very responsive to our needs and in my case sometimes just stupidity. We are very happy with how easy it is to get the help we need and how giving everyone is with their formulas and design ideas. Just a really great group of folks.

Kudos to the Smartsheet Team and the Community!

• Hi Laurie-- Thanks for this positive feedback! We do log every vote and suggestion posted here in the Community and do consider this and customer feedback from other sources when considering new features and enhancements to the current feature set, so please keep sharing here!

This discussion has been closed.