Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Adding Resource for Resource View

Hi,

I want to use the resource views being a project manager. How can I add colleagues who are testing smartsheets already. I get a system error when I try to add them with ther Firs, Lastname and EMailaddress. Also ztried to import all colleagues from our organisation with a CSV file but this doesn´t work.

Thanks for your help,

Franziskus

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi - could you show us a screenshot of the error you are receiving? 

• Franziskus Bumm
    edited 06/23/15

Thanks for your feedback! pls see attached,

cheers,

Franziskus

23-06-2015 08-29-09.jpg

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Thanks for the screenshot. If the user has aleady had their free trial and it expired, then you cannot add them to your trial account (because they already had a trial). If you upgrade to a multiuser paid plan, you will be able to add them to your account. 

• It was a trial user but will only be a colaborator. What I need is a resource view over the collaborators. 

Thanks for info,

Franziskus

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 06/29/15

Hi Franziskus - resource views are available to members of your team. By upgrading to a team plan, you will have the ability add that user to your account and track them using resource management. If you have any questions about the upgrade process, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.