New Electronic Medical Record rollout

lwatts
lwatts
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi, We're about to implement a new EMR system at our clinic system.  Was wondering if anyone else has done this with Smartsheet.  Would like to hear about lessons learned, how you used Smartsheet etc.  Thanks!  Linda

Comments

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭

Wow.  I'm guessing you can only take this on with a premier license. I'm only on enterprise and I've never figured out how to completely isolate users from data that is not theirs.  

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Here's an excellent resource: https://www.smartsheet.com/solutions/healthcare

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mike L.
    Mike L. ✭✭✭

Is every Smartsheet account by default, setup to store Protected Health Information or is that an add-on or upgrade? 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My understanding is that the features needed are included in the Enterprise plan.

This Smartsheet HIPAA Implementation Guide is intended for security officers, compliance officers, IT administrators, and other employees in organizations who are responsible for HIPAA implementation and compliance. This guide will allow intended users to implement the features and functionality necessary to use Smartsheet in a HIPAA-compliant manner.  Such features and functionality are only available to Enterprise (excluding Legacy Enterprise) plan users of the Smartsheet collaborative work management platform; there is no  HIPAA-specific Smartsheet product or service.  A BAA (defined below) entered with Smartsheet will apply to all Customer plans; all plans (if more than one) will be identified by Smartsheet as being used by Customer in a HIPAA-compliant manner and must be purchased at the Enterprise (excluding Legacy Enterprise) level. 

More info: https://www.smartsheet.com/legal/hipaa-implementation-guide

Hope that helps!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @lwatts

The new Healthcare Community Group is now live! This group is a space for all things Healthcare and your question sounds like a great use of a discussion post in the group. I encourage you to ask questions, share use cases and collaborate with others in your industry. We will also have some excited healthcare-related updates being announced in the Healthcare Community Group very shortly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the new group!

-Brianne Laird

Brianne Laird, Sponsorships & Brand Activations Program Manager