Can someone help me create % complete by using date and checkboxes?

The previous calculation I used to calculate % complete is by strictly referencing if a date is in a cell. I would like to use a combination of Date and checkboxes to determine % complete.

Previous working formula, using only dates: ((COUNTIF(ISDATE([Field work % Complete]@row), "1") * (1.8) + COUNTIF(ISDATE([Engineered Footprint % Complete]@row), "1") * (1.8) + COUNTIF(ISDATE([Received DCID's]@row), "1") * (0.6) + COUNTIF(ISDATE([Design Returned with DCID's/BOM]@row), "1") * (0.6) + COUNTIF(ISDATE([Splice Schematic/FAT % Complete]@row), "1") * (0.6) + COUNTIF(ISDATE([Final Design Completed and Returned]@row), "1") * (0.6)) / (6))

New formula: struggling to make the checkbox work: I thought I could use the same method, count if and add the "1". I tried this: =(COUNTIF(ISDATE(RFC@row), "1") + (COUNTIF(ISBOOLEAN([checkbox@row], "1"))))

The first part with date works, but can anyone help me understand how to count a checkbox (if checked)? If all things =1, I can go back and include the correct % multiplier to weight my fields properly. Is this possible?

You are always great help, Thank you for your suggestions!

Laura

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!