COUNTIFS( ) / IF(ADND() formula

Good Day!

I am having an error message when trying with the formula below:

I am trying to check a box if 2 conditions are met. project may be either in design phase (Analyse/Conception) or Execution. If the first condition is met, and the second (date) are met, the box is checked.

=IF(AND({Phase}@row = "Analyse/Conception"; [Production DC Analyste]@cell < >" "); 1;0))

The second issue is with the case below:

I would like to count the number of project in Execution as well as the number of project in Design.

Received, delivered and in progress.

=COUNTIFS({Phase}; [Colonne principale]@row; {Date d'ouverture})

Thanks in advance,

Claude

Best Answer

Answers

• Good Day Andrée,

Question 1 worked, Thanks very much.

For Question 2,

Below are the screen shot of my workflow. Our customers send us a request to provide them our services. We design the solution and send back a proposal. If they approve, they submit a PO and we execute the order. I would like to count the number of request received within each phase (Design and Construction), the number of request completed and the number in progress.

I also hit another issue, as you can see in the column test. I am having the following message: ''INVALID OPERATION''. Since I receive 2 major date from my clients, ''Date requise DC'' and ''Date Requise MES'' respectively Date required to receive proposal for design phase and date required for implementation for Execution phase, I would like to use the ''RYG'' symbols to provide a health status to my team. According to the phase, if the required date is 10 Days from today'sdate, the project is Red. If the required date is between 11 and 20 days from today's date, the project is ''Yellow''. If the requirred date is over 20 days from today's date, the project is ''Green''.

I am still looking into, the first portion (the design phase)

=IF(AND(Phase@row = "Analyse/Conception"; [Date Requise DC]@row > TODAY(20)); "Vert"; IF(AND(Phase@row = "Analyse/Conception"; [Date Requise DC]@row > =TODAY(10)); "Jaune"; IF(AND([Date Requise DC]@row <= TODAY(19)); "Jaune"; IF(AND(Phase@row = "Analyse/Conception"; [Date Requise DC]@row = TODAY(0)); "Rouge"; ""))))

Thanks,

Claude

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy to help!

Apologies for the delayed response.

Do you still need help, or have you solve it?

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks Andrée

The issue has been resolve.

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Claude

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent!

Glad you got it working!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!