Donut Graphic / View

Susan Swisher
Susan Swisher ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to fix this? Sometimes you can have lines (separators) from the numbers; but this is a jumbled mess. Even if I changed the chart type, I would need to adjust the axis to start the numbers at a lower point, so that views, correctly.

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi Susan,

What about changing the display value to be Percentage, instead? That way the number would be small to display, and you could hover over the percent to see the dollar value. (This can be changed under the Donut Chart tab when editing the widget). You can read more about this in our Help Center.

If you have the Legend displayed on the widget, once the widget is saved (no longer in edit mode) then you can click on different values in the Legend to cross them out and exclude them from the view... for example you could exclude your blue value. This will adjust the donut so the other values won't be so close together and they will be easier to read. Then if you click on the value in the legend again it will pop-back to the correct view. Let me know if you'd like to see screen captures of what I mean.

Hope this helps!

Genevieve

• Susan Swisher
    Susan Swisher ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P .. I knew I could do that; unfortunately the $$ is the most important that needs to be portrayed in this graphic; so I am struggling how to present.