Maintaining Historical Data when Data is Updated Each Month

Hello! I've tried to solve for this a handful of ways and I don't like anything that I've come up with - I'm hopeful those of you that have more experience can help me out!

Problem:

I have a set of recruiters who are using 3 different recruiting platforms: LinkedIn, Zap, Indeed. Each platform has 4 categories that we collect data on each month. We then average each of those 4 categories for each platform and give each recruiter a "Usage Rating (UR)" each month for each Platform. We want to be able to show each recruiter's current UR as well as the historical data via a chart/graph. I'd like to eventually build each user a Dashboard, as well as Dashboards for each manager/region, etc...the complicated part is not the Dashboard, but the data!

Complications:

1. Recruiters are dynamic - they will join/leave the team, thus I want to limit the number of sheets to update.
  2. We don't have the Data Uploader option, so data must be manually copy/pasted at the end of each month. (Data for previous month will be added the first week of each month).

Best Answer

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!