Health check with 3 criteria not working

Hi All, it's probably something REALLY basic for you all, but I cannot for the life of me get my Health check status to convert from Red"No"/Yellow"Hold"/Green"Yes". I have written my formula as:

=IF(ISDATE([LOA Issued]@row), "No", IF(AND([LOA Received]@row = 1) + (ISDATE([LOA Issued]@row)), "Hold", IF(AND([DRAs]@row = 1) + ([LOA Received]@row = 1) + (ISDATE([LOA Issued]@row)), "Yes")))

I've tried with and without the +. I only get that the first of my 3 criteria has been met. Please help! Thanks!!! :)

Best Answers

• Cheryl Pan
    Answer ✓

Thanks! But unfortunately I received the following error '#UNPARSEABLE'. What I am hoping to do is get a red/"No" indicator if a date is entered in the "LOA Issued" column... a yellow/"Hold" indicator if both a date is present and if it has been "LOA received"... and a green/"Yes" indicator if all three criteria have been met. Since the last 2 columns are checkbox indicators, I assume I need the "=1". Thanks in advance!!

Answers

• Cheryl Pan
    Answer ✓

Thanks! But unfortunately I received the following error '#UNPARSEABLE'. What I am hoping to do is get a red/"No" indicator if a date is entered in the "LOA Issued" column... a yellow/"Hold" indicator if both a date is present and if it has been "LOA received"... and a green/"Yes" indicator if all three criteria have been met. Since the last 2 columns are checkbox indicators, I assume I need the "=1". Thanks in advance!!

• Yay! It works! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad it worked for you :)

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!