DELETE ROW NUMBER

Hello,

How to delete row number to email sending automation? Sometimes, it also shows the word Row and the #.

Thanks for your answer.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you show a screenshot of exactly what you are referring to?

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Hi Paul,

Here you go.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You could use placeholders in the customization portion of the message body and send none of the columns. The placeholders will send the row data without actually sending a portion of the sheet like you see above.

To use placeholders, simply wrap the column name in a double set of curly brackets, and the row data from that column for the row that triggered the automation will be input automatically.

Using the row in your screenshot as an example, the body of the message in the Automation would look something like this...

Site ID: {{Site ID}}

Address:

{{Address 1}}

{{City}}, {{ST}}

Equipment Type: {{Equipment Type}}

And then the email received for the row in the screenshot would look like this...

Site ID: 185705

Address:

7030 NEW SANGER AVE

WACO, TX

Equipment Type: 9

And in each of the placeholders, the text will be automatically updated to pull the row data for whatever row triggered the notification.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com