Current Week/Last Week

I want to be able to get a count of Issues Created, based on certain criteria, for both the current week and the week previous.

I tried making things easy for myself and creating helper columns but those didn't seem to function, so I am here.

I want to count the number of instances an issue was created if the branch and the issue type match.

My formula is super messy and definitely not functioning.

=IF(WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) = 1, COUNTIFS({Created Date}, IFERROR(WEEKNUMBER({Created Date}), 0) = 52, {Created Date}, IFERROR(YEAR({Created Date}), 0) = YEAR(TODAY()) - 1), COUNTIFS({Created Date}, IFERROR(WEEKNUMBER({Created Date}), 0) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) - 1, {Created Date}, IFERROR(YEAR({Created Date}), 0) = YEAR(TODAY()), {Created Date}, [Primary Column]8, {Created Date}, [Primary Column]7))

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Give this one a go...

=IF(WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) = 1, COUNTIFS({Created Date}, IFERROR(WEEKNUMBER(@cell), 0) = 52, {Created Date}, IFERROR(YEAR(@cell), 0) = YEAR(TODAY()) - 1, {Branch}, PARENT([Primary Column]@row), {Issue Type}, [Primary Column]@row), COUNTIFS({Created Date}, IFERROR(WEEKNUMBER(@cell), 0) = WEEKNUMBER(TODAY()) - 1, {Created Date}, IFERROR(YEAR(@cell), 0) = YEAR(TODAY()), {Branch}, PARENT([Primary Column]@row), {Issue Type}, [Primary Column]@row))

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!