I am looking for a Smartsheet Admin
I'm looking for a Smartsheet Admin for my home improvement retail client in Northwest Atlanta. This role can be remote, as long as you are able to align with their core working hours. This is a person with Smartsheet configuration skills who can integrate enhancements to existing Smartsheets and able to create new solutions.
Hard requirement that you are able to work on W2 for any employer, without sponsorship.
- Product management knowledge/skills
- Platform/tooling knowledge
- Smartsheet Product certification (Preferred)
- Knowledge in leveraging low code solutions and project/product management tools for process enhancement
- Capability to work across multiple matrix teams within the IT space and business space
- Smartsheets Admin (Building Sheets, Automation, Managing backend Databases, linking documents, etc.)
- Jira/Kanban Boards (managing backlogs)
- Understanding of Scheduling
- Service Now Change Management
- Data Integration with other tools
- Data Validation
- Excel skills
- MS PowerApps
- Team Player / People skills
Please feel free to share or reach out to me directly with interest, referrals, or questions.