What am I missing....
I have been running these sheets for over 6 months and the formulas have never been a problem. It is a SUMIFS where the criterion is being searched for in a different sheet. I added a new column and wanted to do the same formula but searching in a different sheet.
Column "Funds Spent MASTER DUMP" is returning 0 however see below for report results showing data in "MASTER DUMP" sheet that matches this criteria:
The formula should return the sum of 'Net (Actual)' but isn't.
As I said, this same formula has been successfully run in the column above in first example "Funds Spent Approved" and I have never had problems working through spelling mistakes or coding wrong but I have tried this over 50x and getting no where.
What am I missing
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!