Need row to turn yellow if date received is at least 2 days in the past

Options

I need a way to turn a row yellow if the date received is at least two days in the past AND status is "bid complete", also turn red if date received is at least three days in the past and status is "bid complete". I would prefer if there was a way to do 48 hours and 72 hours but if not, days will work.

I could not figure out how to do this with conditional formatting. I can add helper columns or flag/RYG balls, just need the end result to turn the row red or yellow. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Kimberly Loveless
    Kimberly Loveless ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To turn the entire row yellow/red you would need to set up some conditional formatting rules. You can do this by selecting the gray/white grid icon in the top bar. Then enter the conditions for each. You can change the background color or the font color of the entire row that meets those criteria.

• noclue
    noclue ✭✭
    Options

Thank you. I know how to use conditional formatting but I can't find a way to make it turn yellow if the date received is AT LEAST 2 days past due. So anything more than two days late would turn yellow and more than 3 days last would turn red.

• noclue
    noclue ✭✭
    Options

Thank you, Nic. That worked!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!